Friday, October 23, 2009

Life is fragile. Everyone knows that. Life is beautiful and scary and all together a wonderful mystery that only God Himself knows the full depth and meaning of it all. I am glad I am not God. I am glad I do not have to create and weep over these made to be perfect people that tangle themselves in an endless web of mistakes.
"What goes around comes around". Karma is a bitch. We find that in order to justify what is going on we blame something or someone, often times something that is fictional. Karma. We made it up to justify the outcome of or own choices. Or to explain the unknown.
Life is more than a series of events. Life is more than chance. We cannot plan life, it happens to us. We experience the joy and the laughter and the pain. Lived moments cannot be planned. I feel like I might be rambling... I apologize. All I mean to say is life is God's. I am starting to realize that I can think up something for dinner and I can go to work. I can kiss my husband good night. We can make plans with friends on the weekends. But ultimately He created us for today and that is all we really can know. "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps." Thanks God. I'm glad you know me better than I know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment