Sunday, May 23, 2010

birthday quilt!


My best work I've done thus far in my journey with my sewing machine... I must say, I am so proud of myself! I look at this thing and think, I really made that? I'm sorry if I sound self centered... I just am so excited! I'm looking forward to making more quilts and things for people I love, and people I don't even know yet!

This quilt is for my life long friend Autumn, she is the most amazing artist I have ever had the privilege of knowing on such a deep level. I love her so so much. This quilt is for her, everything about it has meaning that she understands. Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend!










not much has changed...

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I am seriously so proud to be friends with such an amazingly crafty person! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! So so sooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete