Sunday, October 3, 2010

Times, they are a-changin'

This week starts the beginning of something beautiful. Something I haven't experienced as an adult, ever. I... have a job. A single job. One. Full-time.

If you, for some reason, don't understand the excitement, let me fill you in...

Last September I got married ((yay)). Last October we realized we had little money and a sad looking income. Last October I got a job at Forever 21. Now, I must really love my husband, because I kept that job for a year. That job, for lack of a better term, was hell. Complete with moody managers, sassy customers and horrible corporate policies. During my employment at Forever 21 I was also employed at Newport Seafood Grill. Newport has its pros and cons, and after a dedicated year and nine months I put in my two weeks. My skills are now dedicated to one employer. They asked for full-time and I accepted! WooHoo! Killer Burger is my new work home. I'm so done with corporate companies. I'm proud to be with a family owned business, and in this economy thats what people like to support.

Excited about this, among other things...

This is my niece or nephew



This is what I will be witnessing on October 29th

Nathan is employed at Target (yay for discounts)!


1 comment: