Monday, April 11, 2011

On Being a Student 2

Am I the only student that gets so worked up about homework and grades that I nearly get sick? I somehow don't think I am, but around here it sure feels like it. Mr. Husband is super smart and super confident in his abilities that he doesn't feel the need to fret. He just goes to class, does his homework, and thats that. For me? I analyze each assignment as if it is a jigsaw puzzle or murder I am supposed to solve. What is up with that?!
Not to mention how cold my fingers get at the keyboard. I really don't like typing all that much. I'm sure all you bloggers out there know what I'm referring to. It's the Cold, Clammy Fingers That Can't Be Under The Blanket Because You're Typing Epidemic. It's a real thing. Makes me want one of these...

Silly.

2 comments:

  1. or one of these:
    http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/laptop-creepy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete