Friday, July 30, 2010

in love

If you were an ocean
I'd swim in your body
and dive in your love.
I'd splash with your laughter
and sink in your flood.
I'd wade in your patience
and float on your grace.
I'd sail on your current
to never leave your place.

If you were a tree
I'd climb up your branches
and sway with your leaves.
I'd glide with your twigs
and fall with your seeds.
I'd dig to your roots
and find your heartbeat
I'd hold it to mine
until our beats meet.

If you were a forest
I'd know all your secrets
and hide in your caves.
I'd dance down your paths
and rest in your maze.
I'd smell all your flowers
and eat your berries sweet.
I'd never be empty
because you make me complete.


2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) I LOVE this. It embodies the inhibition we have with that one we love most. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are one talented girl. love.

    ReplyDelete