Wednesday, July 14, 2010

too excited!

So many good things are happening right now. I'm feeling overwhelmingly grateful and happy. I'll start with the super exciting...

There isn't much to it yet, but oh man... there will be! I made tags and everything!

also...

Again, nothing. But there will be. I'm just proud of myself that I have both stores UP!

I don't want to jinks it, but I'm going in for an interview tomorrow at ANTHROPOLOGY!!! Best place to work EVER! EEK!

I guess I'll find out how it goes tomorrow...
I'll be praying all night.
Pray with me?
This job would be such a blessing, another one stacked on the top of all the others... like a cherry on an ice cream sunday, only better.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Why did you not tell me that you had an interview at anthropology!???? How did it go??

    ReplyDelete