Sunday, December 12, 2010

Crafty Wonderland


Today I went to the Oregon Convention Center to Crafty Wonderland! Such a great event for anyone that loves to create and appreciates homemade goods. I ventured off, alone, two hours before doors opened to be one of the first in line to receive my free goody bag full of wonderful treats from the venders. I got a Chinook Book, a handmade notebook, hair clips, small prints, and lots of info on stores and local shops that sell PDX art work. It was so worth it to come early! I would strongly advise you to look up theses artists and see the beauty the make. Some of my favorites are:

Nikki McClure - I didn't get to meet her, but if I did I would have peed myself!O.Boy.Studios
Phoebe Owens - that lamp is so amazing!

So many talented people in one room, it was inspiring! Next year, perhaps I'll inspire someone... because I'll be there with my own booth! EEK!! if I get accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment